Popular Post

Leather and a Jumper




Ensemble
Jumper: H&M
Leather Vest: H&M
Shoes: TJ Maxx
Earrings: Vendor @ Fashion Show 

I bought this Jumper from my H&M shopping spree in December, and this vest a few years back when I was in Atlantic City. I love this vest, it is one of my favorite wardrobe pieces. I've also decided to step up my shoe game, by buying more creative shoes. I found these pair for a great price at TJ Maxx in Morgantown, West Virgina (while I was there for my training), and scooped them. Of course I wore them the very next day, and now they are in a box full of stuff being shipped back to my apartment in Houston because I didn't have enough room for all the stuff I bought in my suitcase! Haha. Oh well, what can I say?
Outfit Details





Also while shopping in H&M back in Pittsburgh, I spotted this fabulous, stylish girl at the cash register in front of me. I asked her if I could take her picture to show off her style to my blog followers! I loved her look!


Reminder: I will be launching my 2nd Giveaway this week, so make sure you come back to read my posts to enter!



Luv,