Popular Post

FAN FEATURE FRIDAY - Natalie

I'm so excited to have Natalie from The Bobby Pin for my 2nd installment of Fan Feature Friday!!

Name: Natalie
Age: 25
Occupation: Marketing & MBA Student
Hometown: Centerville, Utah
Current Location: San Diego, California
Blog URL (if you have one): http://www.thebobbypin.com/




Do you read fashion magazines? And if so, what are your favorites? Yes, most certainly! I love Elle and Vouge for fashion news and InStyle for ideas.

Describe your personal style: Perhaps it is "fun corporate?" Mostly what I blog about everyday is stuff I wear to work. I'm determined to look professional, but still have fun and enjoy being young. I don't want to wear suits everyday.

What inspires your outfit choices? I read way too many blogs, and look at way too many celebs. It is a little obsessive.  (I totally agree with Natalie here on reading so many blogs! I follow over a hundred and if there's one day I can't read them all the next day I hvea over 400 blog posts to read, but I still go through everyone!)

Do you consult others for opinions on your outfits? I love posting my outfit inspiration on Twitter and getting feedback. If I can't decide if I want to wear something, I always tweet it

What are some of your favorite fashion blogs? Corporette, Red Carpet Fashion Awards, Clothed Much, Cute and Little, The Daybook -- I could go on!

How does the fashion in your current location differ from other places you may have lived or visited? In San Diego, life is casual and it is perfectly acceptable to wear a sundress in January. In Utah, life is more conservative and it is freezing six months out of the year. So I think my style is sunny, yet modest. Almost everything I wear there has sleeves and covers my knees.

What are your favorite stores to shop in (instore and online)? My fall backs are always Anthropologie, Ann Taylor, Nordstrom and H&M -- though I do find great stuff at Forever 21, Modcloth and even eBay. It is just a matter of being willing to search. 
What is your favorite fashion tip? To not be afraid of fashion. Confidence is your best accessory. If you act like you are pulling it off, you probably are. 

Do you consider yourself a frugalist or a full-blown fashionista? More fashion than frugal!

If you have a blog, what are your personal goals for it? I love blogging because of the friendships I have made. Working with companies is fun -- and I love it because I do it for my day job too, but I love making virtual friends across the Internet. I consider the people who read my blog regularly some of my dearest friends, and a lot of the relationships go offline

Would you like to add anything else for my readers? Thank you for the feature! I have a giveaway going live on Monday so come check it out!  The Bobby Pin.

Thank you Natalie so much for allowing you to feature you for Fan Feature Friday. I really enjoyed your answers to the interview questions, and your professional style is fun! I think my favorite look out of all of these is the last one here with the red skirt! So chic!! I also agree with you on the great friends to be found in the blogging community! I have met some really wonderful men and women, that are so supportive and just great people, that I wish I could met in person!! haha I will definitely be stopping by for your giveaway!

*If you would like to be featured for an installment of Live Life in Style's Fan Feature Friday, please email me at shasielove@gmail.com.  You don't have to be a blogger to be featured, just a fan/reader of my blog :-)*