Popular Post

DIVINE INTERVENTION




Ensemble:
Dress: Express
Crop Jacket: A'GACI
Necklace: Present I bought my mom for Christmas, but I borrowed for this outfit
Earrings: Vendor at Wheeler Baptist Church Fashion Show
Flip Flops: J. Crew

I wore this outfit all day on Sunday, but first I had it on with my neutral pumps from Payless for Church. I had the most amazing, life-changing experience at church yesterday. The kind you only hear other people talk about, or only thinks happens in movies, or people make them up. God spoke directly to me through the guest Evangelist Speaker that came to preach at our church for Women's Day. Now let me explain how this happened, so many things had to line up.

I'm back home in Pittsburgh, Pa for a week because I have training in West Virgina and it's only 1.5 hrs from my hometown of Pittsburgh. So I came to visit my family before the training. We weren't sure if we were going to go to church today, but we decided to all go as a family. So now I'm headed to my original church home in Pittsburgh. The guest speaker today wasn't supposed to speak, her sister (a Pastor) was supposed to speak but she was under the weather, so the Evangelist preached to us today. The whole sermon I thought she was talking directly to me, and near the end of the church service she stopped me and I said I really needed her "sermon" today, and she said "God meant for us to meet today and for my message to reach someone in this sanctuary", and then she proceeded to tell me, without knowledget of everything I've been going through a plan that God had for me in clarity, in which the plan resolved all my issues so clearly I just broke down and cried. She didnt' know me from Adam, but told me the words I needed to hear without knowing my issues, and my Dad was right there with me while she was annointing me with my message from God.

So to explain the first 3 pictures, I just feel so liberated and burden-free. God had answered my Mom's prayers for me, and he spoke directly to me through a preacher. So my pictures express my joy and happiness of the wonderous works of the Lord, and my victory in Christ!








After my amazing experience at church, I met up with my best friends from High School Brandon and Maggie. We went to a late lunch at Eat 'N Park and then went shopping at our regular mall. But this regular Mall has H&M, which I plan on raiding this entire week! Because there are no H&M's in Houston, so this is just the first of many bags from H&M during my trip home! I leave you with some great pictures of my family yesterday at church.









My Sister singing in the Choir for Women's Day




I also received the One Lovely Blog Award from Joey of everyday outfits and Kayla of My Greatest Hits! Thanks ladies! I will post some facts about myself in my next post!


Luv,