Popular Post

Unique Shirt




Ensemble
Peep-toe Booties: Paprika (Burlington)
Jeans: Old Navy The Flirt
Top: Burlington
Belt: New York & Company 

I've had this shirt hanging in my closet for over a month now! I bought it and forgot about it. Though I'm glad that I got to wear it today, it's an annoying shirt when it comes to keep wrinkles out of it, but it's fun. I like the overlap of the collar.  The under part of the shirt was a little shapeless so I added the skinny blue leopard belt to provide myself with more of a figure from the side. I tried to do a little something different with my new hair cut today. I took one of the middle sections and twisted back and clipped it down. Can you see it?? lolol

Overall I'm pleased with my casual Friday ensemble for work. This would be great to go to a Happy Hour in right after work! I typically do Happy Hours after work on Fridays, but tonight I'm going to the last Runway Show of HFIG's Spring Fashion Week. It starts at 6, so no time for Happy Hour tonight! I'll be sure to post lots of pictures from the show!


Love,