Popular Post

SUNDAY BEST by The Southern Fashion Bloggers

Happy Hump Day!!! I joined a group on IFB for Southern Fashion Bloggers and they started an idea called guest blogging, where we all blog on a topic, and share the links of all the other bloggers posting on the same topic. A really neat idea, and a great way to change it up! Here are the links of the other Bloggers

Slow Southern Style
Style Cakes
Nola More Chains

Knowing that we would be bloggin on Sunday outfits, I waited to post my Easter outfit for this entry. This is what I wore for East---er what I love to call RESURRECTION Sunday. I'm afraid Easter has become too commercial like Christmas, and we forget the true meaning of that glorious day. The meaning that after Jesus died for our sins the afternoon on Good Friday, he rose from the dead on the third day like he said he would. HE LIVES!! But since typing out resurrection is long, I will use Easter for the rest of this post! haha





Ensemble
Dress: Charlotte Russe (Circa 5 years ago)
Necklace: Wish Boutique
Belt: Nine West (Burlington)
Watch: New York & Company
Shoes: Bakers

The best part about this Sunday outfit, is that it was free!! Why was it free? Because it came from shopping in my own closet. I don't know what I was doing the last few weeks leading up to Easter, but time just got away from me, and I never went shopping for an Easter dress. I was bummed thinking I had nothing to wear, when I decided to shop my own closet. SURELY, with all of these clothes I had to have SOMETHING in this closet to wear!! So I hunted through my (recently swapped into my closet) Spring dresses and found this sky blue dress peaking out. What a perfect color for Easter!! The last time I wore this dress it was for my college graduation.

I love to wear dresses on Sunday, and Easter was no exception. I wear dresses to go to church, and then usually to brunch with friends. Wearing a dress on Sunday is a staple for me, I don't even think twice about it. Occasionally if I'm out of dresses, I may wear a nice slack/work outfit to church, but I much prefer the pretty dress with cute accessories and great heels. Growing up, my sister and I weren't allowed to wear pants to church, and I remember crying on some Sunday mornings because I didn't want to wear panty-hose! HAHA, but now that I'm older, I just shave and nix the tights and I'm much happier!

What do you like to wear on Sundays?? Here are a some of my previous Church Sunday outfits:





And sometimes when I don't go to church for whatever reason I still like to dress up for Brunches!! Here are some of my Sunday Brunch Outfits




What do you like to do on Sundays? Chill and watch Sports? Go to Church? Prepare for the work week? Let me know in your comments!!




What's Your Perfect Sunday?



Enter My Giveaway


Please vote for my Hypeed Contribution to the Denim Jacket!


Love,