Popular Post

Tank & Necklace


Ensembles:
Blazer: H&MTank: Express
Necklace: Christmas Present
Pumps: Nina (Macy's)
Sandals: Chinese Laundry (DSW)
Vest: Don't Remember
Both Pair of Capris: Express

So today I was going from work to happy hour to some outdoor events, and rather than changing my entire outfit 3 times, I just changed pieces of it.  The title of this post is what remained constant throughout the day...the tank and the necklace! The second look was for work, and for happy hour at Kona Grill I removed the blazer.  Then my friend and I attended the Big Dance Final Four Concert at Discovery Green (First Look).  The NCAA Final Four Games are being held here in Houston, so the city is acting all crazy over it, and there's all these events, like this free concert in the park.  These last two pictures are blurry, but I liked them for their artistic feel and decided to still share them with you!







Who do you think will win the NCAA Championship? I'm kind of hoping UConn doesn't win, since they beat my alma mater Bucknell! HAHA
Love,