Popular Post

Government Meeting





Ensemble
Pants: New York & Company
Heels: Connie (Famous Footwear)
Halter Dress Shirt: New York & Company
Blazer: A'Gaci

Well my last post was on my travel outfit to Baton Rouge for work. Clearly I couldn't wear that outfit to work, which was a meeting with a government agency in Louisiana, so I changed into a more professional attire. I just bought this blazer this weekend. I already own a white blazer, but it's very heavy and a little big, so I bought a cheaper, lighter one from A'GACI for the spring. I'm so happy with it! I love it. I love the light colors of this outfit, and I was so happy to finally take pictures somewhere other than my apartment!! Props go to my co-worker Justin Jones for taking these pictures and the pictures from my last post! He's a trooper, because I had him take so many pictures, which is why this blog entry is swamped with photos!




Love,