Popular Post

STRIPED COMFORTABLY











Ensemble:
Top: Mossimo (Target)
Skirt: Merona (Target)
Socks: Navy Trouser Socks (Burlington)
Shoes: Mossimo ($9 @ Target)
Earrings: Aldo Accessories

I wore this very comfy outfit to a very chill dinner night on Saturday with friends. I'm still able to pull off wearing some socks in the evening here in Houston, because it's not as hot...but the humidity has finally kicked in. My hair has been going every which way lately. I thought having the new short hair cut would help...but it hasn't...lol. So I'm back to pulling this short hair up from time-to-time. I'm madly in love with this skirt made out of sweatpant material. It's so comfy, but cute with it's little bow! Love it!!




Only a few days left to enter my amazing Giveaway hosted by Flowers From Fatima!!

Win this great floral hair piece by entering the Giveaway! Perfect for a Mother's Day gift or to pair with your favorite Spring floral frock!




Please score my contribution to Festivals on Hypeed! Thanks!



Luv,