Popular Post

Omega Psi Phi Crawfish Boil








Ensemble
Jeans: Express
Shoes: Guess by Marciano
Top: I.N.C. (Macy's)
Earrings: Vendor at Fashion Show
Handbag: New York & Company
Sandals: Target
Hat: Borrowed from Shirley's Trunk! (Haha...the sun was intense!)
Finally able to look stylish again! Today I went to a crawfish boil hosted by an alumni chapter of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity. It was held at this cute park in Pearland. I love these shoes by Marciano, but since the boil was at a park, I figured I should bring some other shoes just in case. So I brought along my fav pair of gold thong sandals.  I ended up changing because we were supposed to play some sports like v-ball and frisbee, but that never happened! The event was a lot of fun. I definitely turned 3 shades darker just by being out in the sun for a few hours.  The above pictures were taken after the event!  I love this corset top from I.N.C.. Unlike other makes and models (like cars) of the corset top, this one actually fits and keeps the girls locked and loaded. It has optional straps, so you have the option to wear it as a tube top.  For my figure I choose not to wear tube anything too often.  It zips front, so it's easy to put on, and it's fitted, but not the elastic band corset fitted. Even better is the price. I bought it for a steal on sale at Macy's a few weeks ago for $17.00!!  Below are some pictures from the Crawfish Boil! Can't wait to attend again next year!






Love,