Popular Post

HFIG Spring Fashion Show - The Outfit


Ensemble:
Peeptoe Booties: Miss Sixty (Burlington)
Trouser Socks: New York & Company
Skirt: DUO (Wish Boutique)
Graphic Tee: Express
Tuxedo Vest: H&M
Watch: Present from Sister
Bracelet: New York & Company

As mentioned in my earlier post today, I attended a fashion show tonight.  Normally when going to a fashion show, I would choose to wear some dress with fancy bag and heels, but I felt that this was a more relaxed, independent show and there wouldn't be all the "pomp and circumstance". Turns out I was right! So I decided to go to the show wearing two Spring Trends:

1. Socks with Heels
2. Bright Color Skirt

I loved the look, I felt young and girlish in it and I would definitely wear it again, over and over again!





Tomorrow I will post pictures from the actual show, and tell you about my new favorite Houston designer!
Love,