Popular Post

Bright Colors Make Me Smile



Ensemble:
Blazer: A'Gaci
Shorts: New York & Company
Tank: New York & Company
Pumps: Payless
Belt: Vendor at a Fair
Earrings: Vendor at Houston Rodeo

I wore this the same day I wore my neon color block. For some reason I just couldn't get enough bright colors in my life this past Saturday! I love this look because the colors are so bright, but the white blazer tones it down a little bit. As you can see, I'm completely obsessed with my nude peeptoe pumps from payless. I've worn them almost everyday, all day! This was another simple way of trying the colorblock trend.  People have been doing this for years, so I think it's funny how it's a huge trend now, but that's how trends go right? In and out? Or something you've been doing for years now comes into the limelight!

Love,