Popular Post

Spring Fashion Shows

HFIG Spring Fashion Show Roll Calls (2:33)


As promised I am now posting on my experience at 2 fashion shows this weekend. The first one was from the Houston Fashion Indepence Group.  They featured designs from 4 designers: Alika Hall, Maria Montes, Nina Ahimba, and One Duey Kingsley. My favorite out of the 4 was Nina Ahimba. The pieces were ready-to-wear and very sexy!!

Nina Ahimba Designs




Maria Montes Designs






Alika Hall





One Duey Kingsley








Those were some of the better pictures from the night. I have to figure out what setting to put my camera on to take better pictures at fashion shows!!

Wheeler Avenue Baptist Church 47th Annual Fashion Show Video Clips

 

My camera was just not cooperating for pictures of the WABC Fashion Show, so I settled on taking tons of videos! Here's one picture from the end of the show that turned out ok!

If you want to see more outfit pics, because there were just too many to post in this entry, check out my facebook album !
Love,