Popular Post

Traveling with Socks

Ensemble:
Over-The-Knee Socks: Burlington
Flats: Payless
Shorts: Express Sports Collection
Graphic Tee: Express

Continuing with my sock outfits, I wore these OTK socks to travel to Baton Rouge, Louisiana for work. It's about a 5 hr drive from Houston to Baton Rouge, and I was traveling with my co-worker/friends the night before. We like to be comfortable traveling in the car, and it was warm enough for shorts, but I just bought these socks, and desperately wanted to wear them...so I did! The looks I got when I stopped anywhere was fantastic!! Then I talked to travel companions (both men, one 28 one 31) and they both weren't sure how they felt about my "socks". So I showed the pictures of other bloggers from my Top Sock Looks Album on my facebook page, and they still weren't convinced.  Clearly those of us in the business of fashion and trying out new trends are ready for this style, but I think others still need time to ease into it! HAHA

Love,