Popular Post

Maxi At The Pool




Ensemble:
Dress: New York & Company
Denim Crop Vest: Don't Remember
Gellie Sandals: Aerie
Earrings: Mint
Necklace: New York & Company




I guess sometimes you don't need to wear a bathing suit to the pool! I love this Maxi. I own 3 of them, and this one is my favorite. The pattern is amazing, and it fits well, and maxi's like this are great for "I feel fat" days. Some maxi's are more skin-hugging, but this one is loose and flowy, and I love it! I wear it all the time in the Summer. I've blogged about this dress before...I definitely do not have a problem repeating outfits, especially this one!

This is my apartment pool. I love having access to a pool all year round, and the best part is I have no maintenance on the pool, perks of apt living. It was funny to take these pictures because there was a couple at the pool, and I walked in there confident with my tripod, and posed for my pics. I'm really not embarrassed when people see me taking photos of myself...they always just do a double-take and smile, but I know they probably gossip when they turn the corner. Now I have the cards to give to passerbyers if they have questions! haha


Love,