Popular Post

WABC 47th Annual Fashion Show - The Outfit




Ensemble:
Dress: Express
Belt: New York & Company
Pumps: Fioni (Payless
Earrings: Vendor at Houston Rodeo
Bracelets: Assortment from Burlington & New York & Company
Watch: New York & Company

Well I thought last night was the only Spring fashion show I was going to go to, but early this morning my friend texted me that she had extra tickets to Wheeler Avenue Baptist Church's 47th Annual Fashion Show starting at 11:30 this morning. Of course I jumped out of bed and got ready for the event. It was a great event! It was a luncheon and a fashion show and it was a few hours long, but I loved my outfit for it. Spring trend #3: Colorblocking...easy! I hate that the dress is wrinkly though, but that's what happens after sitting for a few hours :-/. It was ironed to perfection this morning, but I didn't have time to take the pictures before the show.

Today I was going to post the pictures from yesterday's fashion show, so I will end up doing pictures from both fashion shows in a post tomorrow!  Check out my outfit from last night's fashion show too!!



Love,