Popular Post

Spring Trenchcoat


Ensemble:
Pants: H&M
Flats: Payless
Bowtie Top: New York and Company
Trench: Steve Madden (Macy's)
Flower: Flowers from Fatima
Bracelet: Gift

Well these pants are a result of shopping in my own closet. Not only did I transition my Spring clothes into my wardrobe and packed away my winter clothes for the season, but I also went through my small clothes bin and put on these pants that I used to wear all the time.  I knew that I wanted to wear a shirt tucked in and my intial thought process was to wear a button down, but then I passed this shirt in my closet, and noticed the black in the top, and thought it would be a great compliment to the pants. Yet these are those type of pants that you can't wear with heels, because they fall a little too high for my liking, so I grabbed my gold-toned flats from payless, and my spring trench, and ran out the door! :-) 

As a side note these were the hardest pants to IRON! I swear I was ironing them for 30 mins this morning and still couldn't get all the creases out, and then after sitting in the office all day, they were wrinkly again :-(...

Love,