Popular Post

InStyle & White House|Black Market Insider Shopping Event


Ensemble:
Skirt: H&M
Peep-toe Pumps: Rampage (Macy's)
Tank: Express
Necklace: Gift
Ring: Aldo Accessories
Watch: Gift

Wow, well the heading of this entry is a mouthful!! Tonight I went to InStyle's event at White House|Black Market in Houston's Galleria Mall. Basically they sent a stylist from Instyle to help style us shoppers! There were hor d'oeurves, sparkling water, and lots of shopping and trying on. The best part of the night, was I was able to interact with Jessica, the stylist/event co-ordinator from InStyle. She was great! I told her about my blog, and she gave me advice. It was really cool to talk to someone that works for my favorite fashion magazine. Yes that's right folks! InStyle trumps Vogue in my eyes.  Vogue focuses on clothes I can't afford, and though I love to drool over items out of my budget, it's way more fun to read articles on items I can actually afford! :-)


Love,