Popular Post

Leopard Skinny Belt


Ensemble
Navy Blue Capri Pants (hard to tell the color! Sorry!)  - New York and Company
Black Long Cardigan: Express
Tank Top: New York & Company
Peep-Toe Pumps: Paris Hilton (Burlington)
Leopard Belt: Lulu (Burlington)

In my previous post this morning, I mentioned how I've always wanted to wear a skinny belt with a cardigan, so I thought...why not do it today! So I knew I wanted to wear this cardigan and this belt, but what to wear with it.  It's supposed to be a high of 76 today, so I decided wearing cropped pants would be appropriate. I also get to wear these shoes for the first time! The heel is sky high, but since they are platform, they aren't that uncomfortable!


I'm still in love with my "I want to be a lone star" color for my nails from OPI's Texas Collection, haven't changed it yet!  All in all this cardigan is very fitted, but the belt adds an illusion of an hour glass. Can't wait to try out my other cardigans.