Popular Post

New Hair Cut





Ensemble:
Dress: Mossimo (Target)
Pumps: Payless
Handbag: JcPenny
Earrings: Mint Boutique

How to dress-up simple, you ask?  Easy! This rather plain, but cute t-shirt dress doesn't really do much on it's own, but paired with a few great accessories (earrings, purse, & shoes) this outfit comes alive.  In my last blog post, Blogger Awards, my number one interesting fact about me, was that I liked to wear wigs.  I was wearing a short wig in my NCAA post, and decided to cut my real hair into a similar style. Why? Because it's Springtime and even when it's long, I only ever wore it in ponytails, or under wigs, so why not just keep it short!? I love my new cut!




Here is a zoom in of my great $8.00 pair of earrings.  I wasn't wearing any foundation, so it's weird that my face looks ORANGE! ahaha. Maybe it was just the flash.