Popular Post

Just Another Day At Work


Ensemble:
Pants: Express
Pumps: Payless
Tank Top: DEB
Bolero Blazer:  Uniform JPR (Burlington Coat Factory)
Hair Clip: Flowers From Fatima
Watch: Present ( www.amwayglobal.com/StacyTurner)
Earrings: New York & Company
Necklace: Don't Remember

I love how the colors in this outfit compliment each other so well. Light blue, with light gray slacks, and then a strong black jacket! Love it!  Today in Houston, the temperature is not as high as other days, so I put on this sleeveless turtleneck and flattering Blazer. I like Blazer that have a fit to them, so that people can still see one's shape!! I also highly enjoy the ruffles and military buttons on this blazer.  And this is my first time wearing this flower clip from Flowers from Fatima, it works with this outfit quite well!!