Popular Post

OPI- TEXAS COLLECTION

Howdy, Pawdna!

Well, I'm so excited for the release of OPI's Texas Collection, being that I currently live in Houston, TX and the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo is officially up and running! (March 1-20th http://www.hlsr.com/). Unfortunately I found it quite difficult to find a store here in the H that carried the new collection. I finally found a store in the Rice Village area called Beauty First that all the shades. This was last week, so other stores may have picked up the collection by now, but who knows?


Tonight is Black Heritage Day at the Rodeo, and Janet Jackson is the headliner. I'm going to the rodeo tomorrow during the day to celebrate my friends birthday, and I'll be wearing the last pastel color...it's called "I Want To Be A Lone Star".