Popular Post

Houston Rockets Play Day




Ensemble:
Jeans: Express
Sneakers: Payless
Lace Tank: Express
Sequin Tank: Express

Tonight, I was fortunate enough to receive tickets to the Houston Rocket's Season Ticket Holders Play Day. Where the players come out and play games with the fans, and we get to take pictures, eat and drink. It was a lot of fun.  I went with 3 guys to the event, and they were going crazy shooting hoops on the court! I had a great time, and now I'm definitely a Houston Rockets fan. I even have an athlete crush now. He's definitely younger than me, but age is just a number when it's just a crush.  Say hello to Patrick Patterson...Some eye candy there! He's the one in my picture below! :-)

Patrick Patterson and I

Me on the court! It's an awesome feeling being able to stand/play on the same court as famous athletes!

Matt, Dan, & Rohit pausing from shooting hoops to pose for a picture

Luis Scola


Yao Ming

 Brad Miller

The Boys Playin' Ball

Okay, okay, back to my outfit. Well the rockets colors are red and white, and I don't own any "Rockets" paraphenalia. So I decided I would show spirit by wearing something red.  Unfortunately the only things red I had cleaned were this over-the-top sparkly tank top and a few red button-downs for work.  I opted for the tank and toned it down by throwing a black lace tank over it.  The lace tank muted the sequins, but still allowed one to see the color red :-). Typically I would have worn a  pair of heels with this outfit, but since there were "games" and "court-shooting" involved, I figured I'd better stick with the basic, trusty, sneaker! I tried to wear the most canvas-esk pair I owned to not take away from my sparkly upper-half.

Love,