Popular Post

NCAA-Bucknell-St. Patty's





Ensemble:
T-Shirt: Bucknell University (Circa 2006)
Jeans: Express
Shoes: Connie (Famous Footwear)
Cardigan: New York & Company
Facepaint: Courtesy of Baker's Street Pub Facepainting Lady
Necklaces: Courtesy of Saint Dane's Promoters!

A lot of things were going on today and I tried to combine my look to cover both. As all of you know today was St. Patrick's Day and typically I would wear green (though I'm not Irish, it's still fun). But today my alma mater also played in the first round of the NCAA March Madness Tournament, so I had to rock some orange for "Ray Bucknell!". So I wore the orange shirt out to the bars, but aquired green decor as the night went on. My favorite is the facepaint! The lady did such a neat job, and even though it's a bit Mike Tyson esk, I LOVE IT! Unfortunately Bucknell did not win their match-up against the University of Connecticut, but it was great to get together with fellow Bucknellians in the area to watch the game.


Love,