Popular Post

Nocona's at the Rodeo









Ensemble
Boots: Nocona Brand (Cavender's Boot City)
Skinny Jeans: Old Navy
Belt: New York & Company
Button-Down Shirt: New York and Company
Denim Jacket: New York & Company
Denim Vest: New York & Company
Cowboy Hat: Target
Necklace and Bracelet Set: Birthday Gift

Sometimes you have too many clothing options for an event, and I definitly couldn't decide what way I wanted to go for the rodeo yesterday.  If it had been a tad warmer the denim jacket would never have crossed my mind, but it ws chilly (well chilly for houston), def light jacket wearin' weather. SO I started off with just the button-down on it's own, and realized how having this shirt tucked in all day would be annoying on it's own, so then I added the vest, and I liked the vest opened and closed! Finally I added the jacket for the weather, but I didn't want to wear the jacket and the vest together.  The winning look for the rodeo turned out to be this, in which I carried the denim jacket with me :


The rodeo turned out to be a lot of fun, as I knew it would be! We met up with my friend there for her birthday celebration, and a good time roaming around the rodeo!!