Popular Post

The Militant - A Rainy Day


Location: Office
Weather: 43 Degrees and Rain
Jacket: NY&Co
Tank Turtleneck: Charlotte Russe
Crop Pants: NY&CO
Boots: Aerosoles
Trenchcoat: New York and Company

Today it was cool in Houston, and I wanted to stay warm!! Remember to always pick one key item you want to wear and build from there. My item this time was the military jacket. The only way to be comfortable in a fitted-sleeve jacket, is to wear a shirt underneath that does not have sleeves. I chose a light blue tank turtleneck. It's a high-button jacket, so I suggest the turtleneck to ensure the shirt is still visible when the jacket is fully buttoned. On a warmer day I might have considered wearing pumps, but I pulled out my boots for the cold. When going out in the rain, makesure to weatherproof your shoes for the elements!

To top it off for a rainy day, what's more perfect than a rain coat? Every women should own at least one trench coat.