Popular Post

The Comfy Suit




Key Item: Black and Blue Striped Pants
Location: Office
Temperature: 50
I find it's easier to put together an outfit the night before than the morning of. Last night I checked my trusty weather.com , and knew it was going to be a bit cool again today. As much as I hate the cold, I am enjoying wearing my winterwear. Key Item: Stripe Pants.
You'll find that the more and more you think of outfits, the easier this game becomes. When I see the weather I automatically get snapshots of what's in my closet and what I want to wear. So it's very easy for me to pick out the key item.

Attire
Pants: NY&Co
Shirt: NY&Co
Blazer: NY&Co
Laptop Bag: Target
Shoes: Connie (Famous Footwear)
I wore no accessories with this outfit, as I felt the gold flowers and the stripes on the pants were enough.
~S