Popular Post

Welcome to My Fashion Blog

Over the years I have been told by my friends and strangers that they like the way I dress. I do not presume to be the end all, know it all of Fashion, but I do have some tips that I think will work for mostly everyone.  First and foremost I do not bother myself with having the newest and greatest label or trend.  My blog is for the frugalista.  One, who wants to look fashionable on a budget. 

If you have any questions that you would like me to answer directly in this blog, please either comment on one of my blog posts with a question, or send me an email at shasielove@gmail.com. I will try and answer the best I can.

Here's a little bit about myself. I'm 26 and a chemical engineer. What's an engineer doing blogging about fashion? Well the truth is, I do like what I do at work, but it's not my passion. My passion is fashion. So I though a blog would be a good way to get out there and find out about the needs of ladies that are not being addressed in our current fashion world.

My Style: Out of the box - I do like some trends, but not every trend is meant for everyone. And not everything you see on the runway should spill into your closet

Spending Style: Frugalista, I tend to stay clear of high-end couture and look for outfits that match or are similar in my budget

Favorite Fashion Magazine: Instyle Magazine. If you do not already have a subscription to this magazine, I suggest you do so.

Well ladies (and gentlemen), please look out for my upcoming posts. I hope that this blog will help you find your own personal style!