Popular Post

Happy Hour Night & Menswear

Wow...Today I had two happy hours back to back. One was at Lupe Tortilla's for my co-worker that is moving to a new position. The second one was hosted by my Apartment Complex in the Heights Area of Houston.

Outfit of Choice: Menswear
Main Ensemble including Necklace: NY&CO
Shoes: Target
Jacket: Steve Madden (Macy's)
Purse: Victoria Secret


I decided to leave the shirt untucked, because it is a shorter shirt and I did not want the tucked/untucked drama. The pants are a dark gray, while the vest is a lighter gray, which ends the monotone vest-pant look and makes a gradient outfit.

My friend Liz, joined me for Happy Hour at Laurenza Grill in the Heights. She's so stylish!
Burberry Scarf and Leather Jacket! Cute Earrings too!

On the way out, we passed my future car: Aston Martin...had to snap a picture:

Food was amazing at Laurenza's, better than the food I had at Lupe Tortilla's an hour before!
Yummy,

~S