Popular Post

Storing Accessories

I don't know about you ladies, but I know that I have a ton of accessories and very limited space to store them all!!  I live in a one bedroom apartment in the city, and trust me, they weren't thinking of a fashionista with this closet they gave me!

My closet has no room for purses :(.  I would have had to pile them on the floor if it weren't for my lucky catalog day. One day, while roaming through a Bed, Bath, & Beyond Catalog, I stumbled on to an overthedoor purse holders.   Each pack comes with 2.

After finding a space for my handbags, I needed storage locations for my long necklaces.  Remember those?  Long necklaces were a big craze and still are, and I have a bunch.  Unfortunately these necklaces are too long to fit in your average jewelry box.  This is what I did with mine!  All you need is a pack of 3M wall hooks!



Also you may want to try color-coding the hooks. I tried that, but I shuffle so many different pieces it became a nuisance! As far as the rest of my jewelry I use basic jewelry boxes.  Both of the brown jewelry boxes I received as presents from my parents.  A girl should also have travel jewelry cases (those are the small ones on top).


My tip on earrings is as follows. If you don't have a lot of rings, use the ring section of your jewelry box to store small earrings, like studs, etc. I used to lose mine all the time, until I started doing this!


 ~S