Popular Post

Sweater Dress



Ensemble:
Sweater Dress: Express
Black Leggings: Target
Boots: Colin Stuart for Victoria Secret
Tank:  Charlotte Russe

I recently bought this sweater dress from Express, what I love about this dress is that it came with removable necklaces. So you can change it up.  The scoop neck is very wide, so it will tend to fall and expose chest area, so to be appropriate at work, I put on a lace bra cami underneath.  With the lace cami, I felt that the necklace was too much, so I removed the necklace and added the belt to cinch the look. The best thing about this dress, is it can work for office, or going out. It's long enough and fits loosely enough to be office appropriate, but when it's time to go out!! Remove the cami, throw back on the necklaces, and head out to a chic happy hour!  I do have to say, that I thought it was going to be "cold" today, turned out it was 75 degrees!! Needless to say I was a tad warm in my all black apparel!

~Shasie