Popular Post

Silver and Go----Purple



Ensemble:
Boots: Bakers
Leggings: Target
Belt: Don't Remember
Dress:  H&M
Turtleneck:  Target

What did I tell you  about the weather!?!? Today it dropped to 54!! Now I know to you northerners that may not seem cold.  But imagine what it feels like if on Monday it's 80 degrees, and then on Tuesday it drops below 60!! That's a 25degree drop in 24 hrs...so it feels EXTRA COLD! So needless to say, I wanted to be covered up today.  As a standard goto with my black leggings I almost grabbed my black boots this morning and put on a black belt.  But then I thought I should change things up a little bit, and grabbed my gray boots instead, and added the gray belt!! I actually love the look even better now. I would only wish I had a taller pair of gray boots, but these will suffice!!

Love,
~Shasie