Popular Post

Tuxedo Stripe Pencil Skirt

Ensemble
Skirt: H&M
Shoes: Nina (Macy's)
Watch: Amway
Necklace:  NY&Co
Purse:  NY&Co
Vest:  NY&Co
Top: Express

Well the weather down here keeps going back and forth, and it's made it very hard to organize my closet. Every time I think I'm ready to put my spring/summer clothes away we get another 80+ day like today!! I knew that it would be warm outside so I wanted to go sleeveless. I've lost 24 lbs since I've started my weight loss journey in September, and now I can fit into this skirt again. Saving your smaller clothes is great, because it feels as if you bought all new clothes when you can finally fit into them again!! I love this skirt because I highly enjoy the tuxedo stripe on the sides, and it's long and tapered and comes in at the knee...and the split is great! To finish the look I added a great pair of pumps!





 Love,
~Shasie