Popular Post

Hot Pants



Ensemble:
Shorts: Express
Tights: Leggs Sheer Pantyhose (CVS)
Turtleneck: Target
Necklace: Express

As you all know I've been working at Express as a Fashion Expert, so you are probably going to see more and more clothes on here from that store, but don't worry, I still shop at other places, but now I'll just be combining new items with my old ones, and from other stores. Anyway Express has had these shorts for awhile, but I was unable to fit into them up until a few weeks ago. I'm on a weight loss plan, and finally got down to weight, so to reward myself, I bought these shorts that I've been wanting FOREVER!!! They are so cute for the Fall!! SHorts you say? For the Cold Weather!? Yes!! Pair them with pantyhose, tights, leggings, etc, they look really cute.  I will also be buying these shorts too:



~Shasie