Popular Post

Thanksgiving Attire



 

Ensemble:
Jeans: Lucky Brand (I cuffed them)
Peep-toe Pumps: Jessica Simpson (Macy's)
Off the Shoulder Top: Express
Tank Top: Express

I don't know about y'all, but even with my diet and weight loss program I made plans to eat a lot on Thanksgiving. I just made sure I didn't snack before the meal, so I could eat guilt-free. Because of this, I didn't want to wear anything too tight (restricting for stomach growth). I wanted to wear clothes that would allow my tummy to expand full of delicious goodness!  So this slouchy casual outfit was perfect!! I was very comfortable. And after my amazing dinner at my friends house, I burned some calories playing their guitar hero and rockband!!



Gaby, one of 2 beautiful hostesses for my home away from home Thanksgiving!! I hope everyone had a blessed holiday

Love,
Shasie