Popular Post

Black Friday - Going Out


Ensemble
Jeans: Eva Curvy Fit (Express)
Shoes: Colin Stuart (Victoria Secret)
Ring: The Limited (40% off Jewelry Sale!)
Cowlneck Sweater: Don't remember, have had for years!
Fashion Scarf:  Sequin Infinity Scarf (Express)
Belt: Payless

This is my blog on what I wore out Friday night with friends. I went to Sullivans Steakhouse to listen to live music and it was very chill (literally it was extra cold outside, and they had the A.C. on triple blast so just as cold inside). The live band was great and they performed covers of all these oldies. It was fun.  I love this look because it's so simple. I added the belt to hide any stomach area flaws, and I added the scarf to give this simple look some pizazz. And last but not least the cocktail ring. Up against this black top, and dark wash jeans, the ring really stands out!! Let it shine!


Love,
Shasie