Popular Post

Vintage Flair

Now I've never been one to go out of my way for vintage clothing. I have nothing against vintage clothing, but I prefer modern apparel.  But sometimes I get my outfit ideas from what I see other girls wearing, like in other fashion blogs that I follow. The one girl STAYS creating outfits from vintage boutiques.  Her blog actually inspired me to maybe try a couple vintage items. I started buying pieces at the Houston Women's Show. I started off with a vintage necklace/earring set, and then this top from a clothing boutique. I really like that the shirt has an "Almost a dress romantic feel", but to shake it up, I added the faux leather belt. 

After work I wanted more of a casual look, to run some errands.  I removed the belt, and changed my shoes to flats. I apologize for the pic being a little blurry!:

Ensemble:
Top:  Clothing Boutique (Houston Women's Show)
Dress Pants: NY&Co
Flats:  American Eagle  (Payless)
Pumps:  Target
Belt: Don't Remember

~Shasie