Popular Post

Sequin Day

Who says you can't have a little shine in the office??  I don't believe in drab and boring.  I love shiny things, including this tank top.  Since the straps on the tank top were small, and I didn't want to risk showing my bra straps, plus just wearing a tank-tank to work may be "too casual", I of course wore a black shirt blazer over the tank.  Shirt Blazers are exactly what I've named them. Tops that can opt to be shirts on their own, or they can be blazers for other tops.
I really liked how the tank made this outfit, and the capri pants are so comfy, and they have little zippers on the side to adjust if you want a flared look or a tight against the leg look. I opted for the tight against the leg look.
Ensemble:
Capris:  NY&Co
Shoes:  Famous Footwear
Tank:  NY&Co
Shirt Blazer:  NY&Co

~Shasie