Popular Post

Sewing 101 - Complete!!!

Tonight was my last sewing class :-(. But I think I'm going to sign up for another sessions. There is no next level class you just keep going back and advancing your projects...if you want to.  Here is me modeling my completed Pajama Pants.

The pattern gave an option for a drawstring, but I just went for the elastic without the string. I love my pj pants.  Watch out birthdays and christmas, I know what I'm giving people now! LOLOL. Today I went to Hobby Lobby and picked out my next pattern:   I'm making the B dress, and I chose denim. I thought a cute denim dress would be neat. 
I finished my pj's early in the class so I started working on my next project, by cutting out and pinning the fabric.  Just like last time this part took forever. I was workin' up a sweat just making sure all the pieces were even! That's as far as I got in class on this project, so I'm on my own folks! I'll let you know how the dress turns out!

~Shasie