Popular Post

Subliminal Stripes


Today I rocked another one of my pieces from the Houston Women's Show.  The Vintage necklace and earring set that I scooped for $22.  Though I have to say they were not the key item for today's outfit. The Key item was the cropped dress pants.  It's been reaching the high 80s for the last few days, and frankly I'm tired of wearing full lenght pants, because it's HOT!  It's hard to see in these pictures but the crop pants actually have white stripes, but they are very small.  To match this I chose my translucent (I love that word) striped button-down.  Because you can see-through it, I chose to wear a body-shaper underneath in white. 
As for the shoes...I forgot I had these in my closet. I actually was going through my clothes and shoes this weekend making my "giveaway" pile and I opened an Alfani box and was like...OH! I remember these shoes! So I decided to wear them today!

After work I went to Trivia night with some of my co-workers at Flying Saucer. Not feeling the "work" look for the pub, I swapped my shoes for flip-flops, opened up my button-down, and removed the earrings.

And last but not least, the vintage pieces that I featured in my Houston Women's Show Blog.

Ensemble:
Button-Down: Express
Jewelry:  Grace's Treasure Hunt
Tank: NY&Co
Pants: Don't Remember
Shoes:  Alfani (Macy's)
Sunglasses:  Fendi
Watch: Michael Kors (Macy's)
Flip-Flops:  MICHAEL by Michael Kors
~Shasie