Popular Post

Graduation Party

Tonight I went out for my friend's graduation celebration.   Ah the memories. The bittersweet feeling of finally being done with college...the classes, exams, all-nighters, and getting ready for a great future, but the sadness of leaving everything and everyone you've come to love and know so well over the last 4 years.  But graduating from college is just another milestone, and is the beginning of one's future, not the end and definitely a time for celebration! WHOO HOO! Congratulations to Ivana!!


The place Peli Peli, was amazing. Some of the best food I've ever had in my life, and it's a Bible Based Restaurant.  I believe the owner is from Israel, and wanted to represent a tree in which Moses actually stood under in Israel.  He of course was unable to bring the tree over from his homeland, so he simulted the tree in the middle of his restaurant.

He also has 12 bibles buried underneath the restaurant in key places. I remember he said 4 were installed in the 4 corners of the building, but I can't remember the other locations. He made a joke about one being buried under the bar.  Our meal was actually in the Noah's Ark room, which after I paid attention resembled an ark.


It was a very nice celebration, and some of the stories shared were very touching.  Lol, the girls even gave me an honorable mention for this fashion blog! I thought that was cute!  I also loved Ivana's outfit! It was very figure-flattering, and the colors were great and perfect for spring! As a note, I did have an embellished headband on with my outfit, but I realized that it was competing with the jewels on the dress.  With a dress like this you don't need a lot of accessories because the neckline is your accessory. The dress has no real shape to it though, so I added the belt to give myself a figure!

My Ensemble:
Beaded Mini Dress:  NY&Co
Shoes:  Chinese Laundry (DSW)
Belt:  NY&Co
~Shasie