Popular Post

Business Shorts



Ensemble:
Shorts: Charlotte Russe
Pumps: Payless
Blazer: Charlotte Russe
Lace Camisole: Charlotte Russe
Handbag: NY&Co

I am so milking this 75+ degree weather for all it's worth! So I definitely wanted to wear shorts last night for my friends Birthday Celebration. We went to this great latin restaurant in Houston's Warehouse District.  I actually just bought the handbag yesterday, but the rest of the items I've had for years!! I haven't been able to fit into these shorts for a long time, and actually they were too big for me so I had to wear a belt. It's a great feeling to have clothes that are "too big" for you versus "too small". It's hard to tell in these pictures, but the shorts and the blazer actually have 2 different patterns. The shorts are plaid and the blazer is black and white pinstripe, also the shoes are pinstripe.





~Shasie