Popular Post

World Championship BBQ Cook-Off - Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo


Ensemble:
Shirt: Target
Boots: Colin Stuart (Victoria Secret)
Hat: Target
Belt: Don't remeber
Vest: H&M

Yee-Haw! Well folks, it's that time of year again! Time for the annual Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo. If you've been following me since last February, you might remember my posts and outfits from the Rodeo 2010? 
City Cowgirl

Well anyway I'm having just as much fun dressing up for rodeo events this year too!  The actual rodeo doesn't kick-off until March 1st, but the Annual BBQ Cook-Off started on Thursday, February 24th. Last night I attended the BBQ and had some amazing food! It was so much fun. The weather was perfect. After stuffing our faces, we walked around the Carnival part of the rodeo, and tried to win some games.  Expect more blogs on the rodeo, as I'll be attending a lot in March!


~Shasie