Popular Post

Birthday Part I


Ensemble
Skirt: Bebe
Shirt: Express
Leggings: Target
Boots: Colin Stuart (Victoria Secret)

Turning 27 made me realize that I only have a few more years left to pull off mini-skirts! So I wanted to wear one last night to go out for my birthday.  Only thing is, it was a bit "too cold" for a mini-skirt to stand on its own two feet, so I added the leggings and my OTKs from Vicky S.  That decision covered my bottom half from being cold, but there was still the problem of a top for this skirt.  I always say you don't want to show too much skin all at once. If you have a short skirt, wear a more conservative top. If you have a low-cut, a strapless, or a spaghetti strap top, wear a more conservative bottom.  So I chose a long-sleeve top from Express. Since I wasn't really showing exposed leg, the low V-neck of the top was a perfect match! Together this outfit allows the skirt to be the focal point.







~Shasie