Popular Post

Sunday


Ensemble:
Dress: Mossimo (Target)
Shoes: Nina (Macy's)
Belt: Don't Remember
Earrings: Charlotte Russe
Watch: Michael Kors (Macy's)

I love church, and I love dressing up for church! I actually need to go out and buy more dresses to wear on Sunday's. I'm also in the need for spring color pumps! They will also be on the next shopping spree list.  The weather down here is perfection. It's been in the 70s for a week. I hope it stays like this and we have no more cold fronts. From what I understand, once we get into March, the temperature should steadily climb. Now I love 75-85, but once it gets into the 90s and up, it's just a tad too warm, but I'll still take that over the northern winters! Next time I wear this dress I may try a red belt.  This dress is essentially a potato sack with no shape without the belt. 

 ~Shasie