Popular Post

ModCloth

Ensemble:
Dress:  Op Art Enthusiast Dress Modcloth (On Sale Now for $21.99)
Sandals: Chinese Laundry DSW
Headband: Don't Remember

I love to follow other fashion blogs. Some of my outfits are inspired by others' outfit choices. There is no harm in sharing the love of fashion and creativity with others. I follow Jessica Quirk's "What I Wore" blog on tumblr, and she's always noting pieces pieces from modcloth.com. I liked the outfits that featured dresses from modcloth, so I decided to check out their website.  If you are into vintage clothing, this website is DEFINITELY for you.  I tend to not wear that many vintage pieces, but I do like them, therefore I ordered a dress from them to test it out for myself, and VIOLA! Here is the dress I ordered.  It's called Op Art Enthusiast Dress. When I bought it, it was not on sale :-(, but it's on sale now for anyone who really likes it, I included the link above.

I absolutely love this dress. It's comfortable, and flattering to my figure.  I will definitely order more dresses from them. As a side note they sell more than just dresses,...accessories, shoes, tops, bottoms, etc. everything.

http://www.modcloth.com/ - Right now they are having their "Cabin Fever" Sale with items up to 70% off.








~Shasie