Popular Post

New Years' Day Attire


Ensemble:
Boots: Colin Stuart (Victoria Secret)
Jean Leggings: Express
Sweater: Express
Tank: Express

Leggings, whether jean or not are made for boots, at least to me in the fall and winter. They are the easiest material to stick inside those OTKs.  Try getting those boot cut jeans inside your boots! Hopefully you don't get a bulge. If you are not a fan of jean leggings, try a pair of straight leg jeans or skinny jeans to tuck inside your boots. The less material at the bottom the better for the jeans in boots look.  Since the leggings are very tight, to balance the outfit, I wanted to wear a loose top, so I paired the sweater with my jeggings.  Normally I would have chosen a black tank to wear under the sweater, but I wanted to try blue...don't know why, just wanted to try it.  Putting together colors that you normally wouldn't pair together is a great way to change an outfit!

~Shasie