Popular Post

Houndstooth

Ensemble:
Dress: New York and Company (NY&C)
Leggings: NY&C
Boots: Aerosoles
Top: Houndstooth Button-Down (NY&C)
Belt: Don't remember
Earrings: Vintage Jewelry Vendor at Women's Shopping Weekend

I've been trying to squeeze wear out of all of my "to big for me now" clothes.  This dress is a size 14 and I'm now a size 10, but I do not want to get rid of it. I think in the end I'll just get it altered, but for today I'm wearing as is. I tried cinching it with a belt. It looks a little frumpy, but all in all not too shabby. And since Houston has decided to play Winter (via the weather.com snapshot below...it should never feel like 22 here!) I feel very warm in this outfit with my winter coat here in the South! :-).

If you are wondering what is meant by the term houndstooth it is a type of pattern, the same way plaid is a pattern. 


~Shasie