Popular Post

Animal Print


 Ensemble:
Shoes: Target
Jeans: Express
Tank: Express
Necklace: Don't Remember
Lipstick:  "Vanessa" Buxom  Big & Healthy Full-Color Lip Polish by Bare Escentuals


Well today was day 2 of  industry training, a.k.a. another day in jeans.  I am obsessed with the combination of black, white, and red. I love everything about that combination and no one can tell me otherwise. I almost put on a red necklace but thought that would be too much with the red lipstick! Of course I didn't put on the red lipstick until after work. There really was no need to have bright red lips just to sit in a training all day on A.C. Mitigation. I really love these jeans. They are Eva Curvy Fit Barely Boot-Cut from Express. I love Express Curvy Fit collection why? Well...because I'm Curvy!! Haha!

~Shasie