Popular Post

New Year's Eve Party Dress


Ensemble:
Tights: Hue Brand (Macy's)
Peeptoe Booties: Burlington
Dress: Express
Belt: Express
Necklace: Express
Earrings: New York and Company
Watch: Michael Kors (Macy's)
Purse: Aldo Accessories

How did you spend your New Year's Eve night?  I played it safe and just booked a hotel package. I didn't want to be on the road with drunken idiots.  My party was amazing. 3 levels of entertaiment, balloon drop, champagne, pizza and sprite at midnight! hahaha.  When this dress first arrived at Express, I have to admit that I thought it was an "older" dress and refused to look at it twice. This just goes to show you, that just because something doesn't have hangar appeal, doesn't mean you shouldn't try it on because you'll never know. The dress I wanted to wear was a bit unflattering, so I was randomly going through all the dresses at Express and decided to try this on. It also comes in gold and black, but the bronze stood out for me.  Tried it on and VIOLA! It worked. It fit perfectly in all the right places!! I received many compliments through the night on my dress, and I'm actually surprised I didn't see more girls with it!  They may have thought like I did and did not try it on!

Happy New Year Everyone

 ~Shasie