Popular Post

Complimentary Colors

Where:  To Work
Ensemble:
Pants:  NY&Co
Top: JcPenny's
Heels:  Open-toe "Me Toos" (DSW)
Vest:  NY&Co

Complimentary Colors...what else is there to say about them, besides the fact that they go together.  Blue and Orange, Red and Green...today I chose yellow and purple.  As you can see I'm not afraid to stand out in the office.  I love clothes, and I don't plan on wasting them by letting them sit in my closet.  However, it would be a lot easier to dress if I worked in the Fashion industry because then I could get a way with cute dresses.  Can't wear dresses above the knee at my job...well at least you're not supposed too :-p. 

Because of the restrictions on my dress (fully understood, working in corporate America), I try to find other ways to add creativity to my work wardrobe.  Ruffle shirts, bright colors, bold accessories, stand-out hand bags, & cute heels.

~Shasie